Lahaina 2nd Friday – March 13, 2020 5:00PM-8:30PM -Live performances from by Maui Jam Band
Lahaina 2nd Friday – March 13, 2020 5:00PM-8:30PM
-Live performances from by Maui Jam Band and Ka Imi Naauao o Hawaii Nei.
-Local artists, school groups and non-profits will be displaying, fundraising and selling marine-themed goods
-Lahaina town will be filled with Merchant, Restaurant and Foodie Specials including The Outlets of Maui’s “Aloha Sunset Sale”
-Free Keiki Activities including crafts and games
-For art lovers – browse the local galleries as Friday night is Art night! Many galleries feature local artists to talk story about their works and creative process.
Block Party on Front Street:
Shops at 505:
5:00- 10:00 PM Spanky’s Happy Hour 2-6pm, $2 drinks from 7-8, free pool, pet friendly
11:00- 4:00 PM Surfside Pizza Daily Lunch Specials
11:00-11:00 PM Gallerie 505 – Largest gallery on Maui
7:30-10:00 PM Cool Cat Café – Johnny Ringo
5:00-7:30 PM Pioneer Inn – Happy Hour and Live Music
5:30 -10:30 PM Down the Hatch – Stoplight Party & 2nd Friday Artist – Brian Christiansen
10:00 -1:00 AM Down the Hatch – Late night DJ
5:00-10:00 PM Andrew Shoemaker Photography –Meet the artist
2:00-4:00 PM Fleetwood’s on Front Street – Rooftop Happy Hour
6:00-9:00 PM Martin Lawrence Gallery – Live Performances and Specials
7:00-10:00 PM Fleetwood’s on Front Street – Live Performances and Specials
6:30-10:00 PM Sargent’s Gallery – Meet the artist, live music, wine and pupus
3:00-5:00 PM Kimo’s – Happy Hour
3:00-5:00 PM Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. – Happy Hour
3:00-5:00 PM PI Artisan Pizza – Happy Hour and Pet Friendly Patio
5:00-8:00 PM The Outlets of Maui: Second Friday Event – Aloha Sunset Sale – Sidewalk sales and specials from the retail stores
Support local Non-profits & Vendors: Food, Jewelry, Crafts & More!
Free Lei Making Lessons and demonstrations with Waiola Church
Free Hawaiian weaving lessons and demonstrations with Maui Grown 808
Mahalo to Lahaina Friday Event Sponsors: The Outlets of Maui, Betty’s Beach Café, and Leilani’s on the beach. For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS ART NIGHT IN LAHAINA
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and Pau Hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world-renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupus and wine from 6:00-9:00 PM. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center before 5:00PM.
• Peter Lik Gallery – Special promotions on art
• Kai Pua Gallery – Live glass blowing, meet the artists
• Andrew Shoemaker Photography – Meet Andrew Shoemaker, Live Music, Spirits & Vegan Chocolates
• The Village Gallery – Refreshments and Music
• Simon Jon Gallery – Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by Jonathan Somaoang; offering 10-20% off select items
• Sargent’s Fine Art – Live music, art, pupus and wine
• Martin Lawrence Gallery – World Class Masterworks Collection featuring Picasso, Warhol, Dali,
Changall and Miroi; wine and pupus; live jazz by Gary Larson
• Kingwell Island Art – Meet the artist Jim Kingwell
• Daryl Millard Gallery – Meet the artist Daryl Millard
• Lahaina Printsellers – Meet their featured artist!
• Vintage Posters
• Higgins Harte Gallery International
• 505 Gallerie – Largest gallery on Maui, meet acclaimed Hawaii artists on site every Friday.
MERCHANT, RESTAURANTS & FOODIE SPECIALS
• Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods; homemade gelato-filled cannoli; 10% kama`aina discount
• Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon; stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons
• Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kama`aina discount on teppanyaki dining,
• The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
• Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co: Join us for happy hour before the event from 3-5pm! Includes $5 appetizers and $3.50 domestic drafts.
• Pi Artisan Pizza: Happy hour 3:00-5:00 PM with discounted pupus and drink specials
• Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Night 4:00-9:00PM; $19.95
• Koa’s 156: All day special Ocean Vodka Moscow Mule
THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER DINING TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
• Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: (Coupon “This Week Maui”) Buy one entree get 50% off the second
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 10% off Kama’aina discount
• Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100% Kona Coffee
• Tiki Tiki Thai Cuisine: 10% off food only
• Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
THE WHARF SHOPS TOWN PARTY SPECIALS
• Atlantis Submarines: 20% off kama’aina discount
• Crazy Shirts: Screen-printing demo; complimentary screen-print with purchase
• Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
• JY Treasures: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular-priced items
• Grace’s Jewelry & Gifts: 10-50% off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
• L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10% off gift items
• Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% discount on select items
• T-shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
• Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
BALDWIN HOME MUSEUM
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6:00-8:30 PM. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free. For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, please contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at 808-661-3262 or visit www.lahainarestoration.org.
About Friday Town Parties
Showcasing the unique nature of our historic towns, Maui Friday Town Parties bring the community together for a pau hana night of outdoor music, art, food and Maui culture. There is a town party every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday, Kihei Fourth Friday and Lanai Fifth Friday. Residents are encouraged to kick back and enjoy the fun. Free. Check www.mauifridays.com for latest event listings. General event questions: (808) 270-7710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Friday) 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm