Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 9 AM – 1 PM This Ride Is Under Kapu Aloha: - No Drugs - No Alcohol - No Weapons - No Burn Outs ***Any and all donations received will be
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 9 AM – 1 PM
This Ride Is Under Kapu Aloha:
– No Drugs
– No Alcohol
– No Weapons
– No Burn Outs
***Any and all donations received will be donated to the Kanaka Ride Share on Mauna A Wakeā***
We are very happy to announce our second Maui Kanaka Konvoy!
Please note that this Konvoy will be slightly different from our Kanaka Konvoy that we did in Hana. The safety of all people is of utmost importance and we will be traveling on much bigger and busier highways. With that being said, we will POSSIBLY be having police escorts to ensure the safety of all but especially the safety of our bikers/motorcycle clubs as they assist us in our Kanaka Konvoy into Lahaina. Further information on safety will be given and spoken about at each of the meeting spots prior to our roll out so please make sure to see the Po’o designated for your area and arrive on time.
* Location: War Memorial Parking Lot (Baseball Stadium Side)
* Meet Time: 9:00am
* Roll Out Time: 10:00am
* Location: Across Puamana Beach Park (park cars along side road facing lahaina)
* Meet Time: 9:30am
* Roll Out Time: 10:45am/11:00am Merge with Konvoy
– War Memorial Parking Lot, RIGHT onto W. Kaahumanu Ave.
– W. Kaahumanu Ave. into Main St.
– Main St., LEFT onto High Street
– High Street into Honoapiilani Hwy.
– Honoapiilani Hwy. into Lahaina Bypass
– Lahaina Bypass, LEFT onto Kai Hele Ku St.
– Kai Hele Ku St., RIGHT onto Honoapiilani Hwy.
– Honoapiilani Hwy., LEFT onto Front Street
– Front Street, LEFT onto Honoapiilani Hwy.
– Honoapiilani Hwy., LEFT onto Kaanapali Parkway (Round about)
– Kaanapali Parkway., LEFT onto Honoapliilani Hwy.
– Honoapiilani Hwy., LEFT onto Lower Honoapiilani Hwy.
– Lower Honoapiilani Hwy., RIGHT onto Office Road.
– Office Road, LEFT onto Honoapiilani Hwy.
– Honoapiilani Hwy. LEFT onto Lower Honoapiilani Hwy.
– ARRIVE TO DESTINATION – D.T. Fleming Beach Park
– Kanaka Ride Share:
* $5 donations greatly appreciated but not required to help kokua the Kanaka Rideshare on Mauna a Wākea.
* Donations only to be given to Po’o listed below.
* Po’o: Daniel, Mo’i, Kim and Kristy
– Bringing awareness to our communities. Uniting our people and bringing us together as one, sharing knowledge, stories, laughs and creating memories.
– D.T. Fleming
* Pot luck style gathering to follow.
* Bring pop up tent and beach gear.
Please continue to follow the page for updates as we get nearer to this day. We will be posting the rules and laws to follow. This is a KAPU ALOHA Kanaka Konvoy! Let’s help make this Safe and Successful!
Mahalo Nui Loa
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm