Join us Friday, November 16th, 2018 from 6-9 PM in Historic Makawao Town as Makawao gives thanks featuring Maui’s own amazing Hawaiian guitar virtuoso Uncle Willie K. Baldwin Avenue will be
Join us Friday, November 16th, 2018 from 6-9 PM in Historic Makawao Town as Makawao gives thanks featuring Maui’s own amazing Hawaiian guitar virtuoso Uncle Willie K.
Baldwin Avenue will be closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street beginning 5:15 PM. Guests joining our M3F block party can enjoy free entertainment, food trucks and booths, arts and crafts, the Keiki Zone with magic, interactive activities, arts and crafts, and plenty of great local shopping and restaurants. This is a rain or shine FREE community event.
Uncle Willie K on the M3F main stage 7:15 – 8:45 PM
We are excited to welcome Uncle Willie K to our main stage! Hawaiian phenomenon Willie K is undoubtedly the only artist in the world who can go into an Irish pub in the middle of Maui and play anything from indigenous acoustic Hawaiian music to jazz, reggae, rock, country, opera—and not only get away with it but leave everyone within earshot slack-jawed in astonishment.
Benny Uyetake, Maui based Na Hoku Hanohano award-winning guitarist and composer opens the evening at 6:00 PM on the main stage. Music has always been the nucleus of Benny’s passion which includes his family, friends, education, and occupation.
Kathy Collins, actress, storyteller, comedian and proud Maui girl, will enliven us as Maui’s all-time favorite Emcee extraordinaire!
MORE ENTERTAINMENT, MAGIC & KEIKI ZONE
- Not just for the Keiki – World class magician Timothy Wenk puts the WOW in Makawao. Prepare to be dazzled, frazzled and mind-boggled.
- Maui’s well-known and beloved Josh will be performing in the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaurant.
- Maui Fridays favorite Get Up and Dance, a Maui line dance group, will have you dancing like nobody’s watching!
- Enjoy Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art and her one-of-a-kind creative face painting.
- Don’t miss the popular Maui Spider Jump! Hop on for an exhilarating & unique experience!
- Kids adore the Hawaii Dino’s life like T-Rex experience in the Keiki Zone.
- Shelly Tiss of Maui Da lux Face painting gives her unique creations for our delighted keiki.
- Next to Gecko Boutique, you won’t want to miss the delightful Bryan Debris.
CONTINUING DOWN BALDWIN AVE
- The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will be showing off their hot rods, muscle cars, and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road. Guests can talk story with some of Maui’s coolest car owners, aunties, uncles and Makawao historians. Such a treasure for all!
- Come & visit our M3F Info tent — a place where friendly volunteers will answer questions, you can view our vendor map and purchase awesome Makawao Town t-shirts and totes.
M3F FOOD COURT & RESTAURANTS:
Guests may join us for dinner at one of our many award-winning Makawao Restaurants or enjoy our pop-up food court along Baldwin Avenue. Lots of new vendors are joining our regular M3Fs adding a variety of great eats and treats
M3F: EVENT ITINERARY
MAIN STAGE (located next to Rodeo General Store)
- Benny Uyetake
- Uncle Willie K
- Emcee Kathy Collins
- TOP OF MAKAWAO AVE & BALDWIN AVE
- Get up and Dance line dancing
- M3F Information Booth
- Keiki Zone
- Magician, Timothy Wenk
BALDWIN AVENUE to BREWER ROAD
- Maui Classic Cruisers Club
MAUI HANDS GALLERY LOT
- Bryan Debris
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Avenue (next to library)
- Makawao Base yard (Across from St. Joseph’s Church)
- 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road
- $5 Makawao Hongwanji
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm