Friday, June 21st: “Celebrating Fathers” 6pm – 9pm This is a rain or shine FREE community event. Baldwin Avenue is closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down
Friday, June 21st: “Celebrating Fathers” 6pm – 9pm
This is a rain or shine FREE community event. Baldwin Avenue is closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street beginning at 5:15 PM. Guests joining our M3F block party can enjoy free entertainment, food trucks and booths, arts and crafts and plenty of great local shopping and restaurants.
MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
Kapua Entertainment 6-7 PM
Makamae Murray will be performing Hawaiian hula and chant on the main stage from 7-7:30 PM
Kapua Entertainment 7:30-8:45 PM
- Makamae Murray will be leading a Makawao History Walking Tour at 8 PM. Please meet at the Makawao History Museum to join this unique experience
- Local non-profit organization, KAEHU, will be providing Lomilomi and Lauhala Keiki Arts & Crafts in the keiki zone – look for the big tent!
- Maui’s well-known and beloved Relic will be performing in the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaurant
- Makawao Third Friday favorite Get Up and Dance, a Maui line dance group will have you dancing like nobody’s watching! 6:45-7:30 PM
- Maui Hands will have artist in residence, Gloria Maddem.
- The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will be showing off their hot rods, muscle cars, and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road. Guests can talk story with some of Maui’s coolest car owners, aunties, uncles and Makawao historians. Such a treasure for all!
- “Pua Hairpiece Workshop at Haku Maui Studio” there will be a Kui A Lei Workshop, launching our first new Lei Workshop where we string a lei, Haku Maui style! This opportunity will be open to the first 30 guests. Rain or shine! First come, first serve (while supplies last).
M3F FOOD COURT & RESTAURANTS:
Guests may join us for dinner at one of our many award-winning Makawao Restaurants or enjoy our pop-up food court along Baldwin Avenue. Lots of new vendors are joining our regular M3Fs adding a variety of great eats and treats.
MAHALO TO OUR DONORS AND SPONSORS:
A big Mahalo to the Office of Economic Development, County of Maui, Maui Visitors Bureau and HMSA. Makawao Merchants Association is grateful for the Makawao Merchants who continue to support our M3F community event. If you are interested in giving back to your community and participating in an exciting monthly event, please visit www.makawaomerchants.org to discover sponsorship opportunities and to donate.
MAHALO TO OUR “RAISE A TENT CAMPAIGN” SPONSORS
Janet, Peter & Shawn Naramore of Antique Boutique; John Eckhart of Maui Master Jewelers; HMSA; Georgianna Tamayose of Island Sotheby’s; Giovanni Cappelli of Casanova Restaurant; Sunny Jordan; Scott Pendergast; and Jennie Spencer of Collections Maui.
MAHALO TO OUR STAGE DONOR:
Sherri Reeve Gallery & Gifts
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Avenue (next to library)
- Makawao Base yard (Across from St. Joseph’s Church)
- 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm