Indulge in great-tasting, seasonal vegetarian cuisine --- whether you're a vegetarian or simply choose to eat vegetarian some of the time. You'll make: Menu Vegan Kale Caesar
Indulge in great-tasting, seasonal vegetarian cuisine — whether you’re a vegetarian or simply choose to eat vegetarian some of the time. You’ll make:
Vegan Kale Caesar Salad; Cauliflower Steaks; French Onion Soup with Vegetable Broth; Seasonal Farmers’ Market Fried Quinoa Salad; Tofu Strudel with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce; Purple Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadilla; Asian Tofu ‘Stir-Fry’ with Peanut Sauce; and Dark Chocolate Banana Dessert Bread.
Join Chef Lee in her kitchen for hands-on demonstrations and cooking techniques. At the end of class, we’ll enjoy a wonderful vegetarian meal from the fruits of our labors
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
▪ Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
▪ Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
▪ Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
▪ Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
▪ Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
▪ Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
Reservations Required, $95 a Person
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Sugar Beach Events
85 North Kihei Road